- Calculated dinner checks for 12 people from an unlabeled bill, including tax and tip, such that we had exactly the right total at the end.
- Asked for my squid “extra spicy,” and got something that any Texan would be hesitant to even call “medium.”
- Walked into a bar and ordered a glass of milk
- Sipped my milk while my friends drank beer, and got intoxicated by association
- Debated whether Christianity calls for socialism/communism in global politics, or only in our personal lives
- Brainstormed on topics for my feminism paper, which may end up being about gender essentialism
- Hugged two people, but not as many as I wish I’d hugged
- Told Rachel two secrets, but not all of them